Get an unforgettable experience in Moscow

Choose your experience

from
to
Select category
Zagolovok
Zagolovok
Read more
Description:
Have a rest in the most famous Russian
Healthy body and soul in legendary russian bathhouse
Healthy body and soul in legendary russian bathhouse
Read more
Description:
Have a rest in the most famous Russian bathhouse in the historical center of Moscow where russian traditions are honored and a high level of service is offered. We will also tell you the story of this place, reveal the secrets of russian bathhouse ("banya") and take a relaxing steam.
Languages:
Прогулка по улицам Москвы
Прогулка по улицам Москвы
Read more
Description:
Вы совершите прогулку по улицам Москвы.
Languages:

Why us?

NextWay opens for you an amazing Moscow. We have collected the most extraordinary tours and impressions around the city, all you need is to choose the one you like. NextWay values your time and your desires, that is why we are doing our best to make your holiday as convenient and exciting as possible.
Tourism of impressions
Our aim is to impress – not just offer plain sightseeing
City through the eyes of locals
Do not be a bystander, feel the rhythm of local life
Trusted guides
We selected the best guides, who will open exceptional impressions for you.

Become a partner

Tell us about your offer:

By clicking "Next", you agree with the Public offer on provision of services for booking tours.

FAQ

Interesting facts about Moscow, our news, photos and feedback from locals.
All this you will find on our social media pages - subscribe, rate, chat, choose your next experience!
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Write to us - what would you like to see and what emotions to get? We will try to come up with a new experience for you!
How to give a feedback about the experience?
You can give us a feedback in your account. We will be glad to see your assessment of our work! Do not hesitate and write to us, leave any comments and suggestions - you will help us to become better.
I’m late for experience. What to do?
If you are late for the experience, try to contact the guide through the contact information specified in your personal account. The guide makes a decision about waiting for the latecomers independently. In case of the experience strated without you, the paid cost will not be refunded.
How to find out where the experience begins?
The place of the experience beginning is specified on the experience page of the website and in your personal account. If you cannot find or reach this place, please contact us for assistance.
What language do the guides speak?
The languages of the experiences are specified on the website. Please select your language by booking the experience. If you cannot find your language - contact us and we will try to come up with a unique offer.
I have a question about the content of the experience. How to contact the guide?
Information about the content of the experience can be found on the website. If you have any questions, you can contact the guide. Contact information can be found in your personal account.
How to cancel the booked experience?
The traveller can cancel the booked experience in the personal account on the website. Cancellation terms are specified on the experience page and stated in personal account. The sum of the refund depends on the tariff of the experience.
How to change the date and time of my booked experience?
In the personal account on the website you can change the date and time of the booked experience without changing the cost of the experience. Available options will be offered to the traveller.
How to pay for the experience?
Payment terms are listed on the experience page. The specified experience cost is final and includes taxes and any other deductions. On the website, the traveller books the experience for a certain date and time, paying 20% of the specified cost of the experience. Bank cards and PayPal are accepted methods of payment. The traveller receives a confirmation of the experience booking by e-mail specified in profile. Before or after the experience, the traveller pays the remaining 80% of the cost of the experience in cash directly to the guide. The amount to be paid is reflected in your account on the website. The cost is fixed after booking and is not subject to change.
How to get an experience?
Register on the site, tell us the number of travellers, date, category and choose your future experience among the options. Then book and pay for the impression with the conditions specified on the page of the selected experience, come to the agreed place on time, tell your guide the password "Next Way" and get new emotions

Subscribe to our newsletter

Weekly discounts to our subscribers